June 4, 2019 – Toronto – The results of the recent Digital Health Canada Board of Directors election were announced last week at the association’s Annual General Meeting, held on May 28 at the e-Health Conference and Tradeshow 2019 (Digital Health Canada is a host of the annual e-Health Conference, Canada’s only national digital health event).
The election took place online from April 8-19, 2019, with 2,800 Digital Health Canada members from across Canada eligible to vote. Presented here are the members of the Digital Health Canada Board of Directors for 2019-2020. Visit here for Board of Director photos and bios.
- Shiran Isaacksz, President
- Angela Copeland, Vice-President
- Keltie Jamieson, Secretary-Treasurer
- Leon Salvail, Past-President
- Dr. Raza Abidi, Director
- NEW Karla Avery, Director
- NEW Dr. Jonathan Choy, Director
- Helene Clement Director
- Shannon Malovec, Director
- Mary Sanagan, Director
Contact email@example.com for more information about the Digital Health Canada Board of Directors.