The purpose of the Partnership Committee is to assist the Digital Health Canada Board of Directors in broadening its understanding of potential partnership opportunities and to deepen connections with associations, not-for-profits, and organizations that align with the mission and goals of Digital Health Canada.
In order to apply to become a member of the Partnership Committee, applicants should:
- Be a member in good standing of Digital Health Canada
- Be available to attend committee meetings either in person or by phone
- Possess sufficient expertise in strategic alliances and an understanding of the operations of the Association
- Have a knowledge of the Association’s risks and controls
- Be prepared to exercise independent judgment and offer new and constructive suggestions
Partnership Committee Application Form
Due to technical difficulties applications will be accepted until October 16, 2019.