April 8, 2021 – The rapid expansion of virtual care services is top-of-mind for anyone involved in Canadian health, healthcare delivery or health IT support. Get up to speed on this critical topic quickly with the Digital Health Canada Virtual Care Certificate.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for anyone interested in understanding virtual care, including clinicians and other providers; technology and data management professionals; new Canadians seeking a better understanding of Canadian healthcare; health delivery organization and government employees; patients and patient partners.
- Scope and definition of virtual care
- Pros and cons of different care delivery methods
- Considerations when planning or scaling virtual care delivery
- Patient and provider perspectives
- Privacy concerns
- Virtual care applications and variations across jurisdictions
- Real world examples of virtual care in different healthcare settings
“The virtual platform gives the advantage of learning at our own pace. Flipbook feature is the most attractive part of this course in my opinion; since everything is in text and the narration is clear, it was easy to understand and gives the capability of referring back and forth in case we miss something.”
Value of a certificate
The Virtual Care Certificate distills a large amount of valuable learning into a condensed format that makes it easy for the busy professional to gain high-level knowledge of a relevant industry hot topic in about three hours.
- Learn at your own pace in the Digital Health Canada Learning Management System
- Log in and listen to podcasts at your desk or on the go (log in to the LMS on your phone
- Automated assessments
- Lighter lift than a credential, which can require hours of study
- Add proof of completion to your professional profile or resume
- No maintenance or renewals required