These members have put their names forward for election to the 2023 Digital Health Canada Board of Directors
All Digital Health Canada members will receive a link to vote on Monday, May 8. Online election will take place May 8 – 19, 2023. If you are a member and do not receive an email with your link to vote on the morning of May 8, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your candidates by clicking on the image below.
There are four (4) 2023-2026 Board of Directors positions open for election. Should more than four nominations be accepted, an election will be conducted by online election.
- Nominations close March 31, 2023
- Candidates on the roster for Board of Directors will be notified April 10, 2023 and campaigning shall begin
- An online election will take place (if applicable) between May 8-19, 2023
- Successful candidates will be announced at the virtual Annual General Meeting on June 14, 2023
Digital Health Canada Board members are elected for a three-year term* and are then eligible for re-election for one additional term (six year consecutive, via two three-year terms maximum). They are required to:
- Attend approximately four face-to-face Board meetings per year (April, June, September, November, January)
- Participate in approximately four videoconferences per year
- Chair or act as liaison to one of the standing Committees of the Board or a task force
- Participate in strategic planning
- Participate in additional board activities as required
- Be willing to actively participate in Digital Health Canada activities and contribute to the industry.
- The Digital Health Canada Board is a strategic board, and the CEO and National Office team provide strong operational support. In return for sitting on the Board, members will be able to actively contribute to and influence the development and advancement of the Canadian digital health industry by ensuring that Digital Health Canada remains a strong and respected organization. Board members also contribute to their own personal and professional growth. Being a Digital Health Canada Board member may well be one of the most fulfilling professional development opportunities of your career.
*Board terms were changed from two to three years at a Special Member Meeting February 7, 2023. It was determined that members are better served by a board director term of three years; the extended term would create a longer runway for engagement and stewardship following board director onboarding; and the longer term maintains a consistent opportunity for new members to run and join the board.